Precipitated Silica/Silicon Dioxide/White Carbon Black/Sio2
|FOB Price:||US $650 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $650/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FY-05201
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Quality: Normal
- CAS No: 7631-86-9
- Other Name: White Black Carbon
- Form: Powder/Micro-Pearl/Granule
- Brand Name: Silica Powdery
- Einecs No.: 231-545-4
- Specification: 20kgs/bag
- HS Code: 28112200
- Classification: Silicon Dioxide
- Kind: Alkaline Oxide
- Name: Hydration Silicon Dioxide
- Purity: 94-99.8%, 90-98.0% for Silicon Dioxide(Sio2)
- Colour: White
- Mf: Sio2 * Nh2o
- Application: Tyre and Shoes
- Trademark: sanmu
- Origin: Fujian, China
Characteristics: Amorphous precipitated silica
CAS No.: 7631-86-9
EINECS No.: 231-545-4
|BET specific surface area m3/g||170-190|
|Silica(dry basis) %||≥ 96|
|Heating loss (105°C) %||4.0-8.0|
|Loss on ignition (1000±25°C)%||≤7.0|
|PH(10% aqueous solution)||5.0-8.0|
|DBP Oil Absorption Value cm3/g||2.0-3.5|
|45um sieve Residue %||≤ 0.5|
|Soluble salt (Na2SO4)%||≤ 2.5|
|Cu mg/kg||≤ 30|
|Mn mg/kg||≤ 50|
|Fe mg/kg||≤ 1000|
Application: Rubber soles , rubber belt and other rubber compound products.
1. It allows for good transparency and color for translucent soling.
2. It is used to reinforce a wide range of heel and sole compounds.
3. It has the function of tensile strength, tear resistance and abrasion resistance to rubber shoe sole.
Certification: The products have passed ISO9001:2008, ISO22000:2005, FAMI-QS and the REACH .
Packaging & Shipping
---In PP woven bag of 20kgs net each, total 18MT(900 bags) in 40HQ without pallet
---In PP woven bag of 15kgs net each, total 14.40MT(960 bags) in 40HQ with pallet
---350kgs per jumbo bag , total 15.40MT (44 bags) in 40HQ with pallet
We are one of the leading manufacturers of precipitated silica in China. Our professional information can help our clients to improve the quality of the products. If any questions, please feel free to contact us.
With our expertise:
Prepare the recipe of your performance
1. Select the OPTIMUM SILICA GRADE
2. Define the EFFICIENT DOSING RATE
3. Specify the BEST MIXING CONDITIONS.
Established in May 2002, our sister factory Fujian Sanmu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of precipitated silica, which has four production lines with annual production capacity of 95000 metric tons.
With rapid development, Sanmu has become the top three silica producer in China, meanwhile, we have attained many certificates, such as ISO9001:2008, ISO22000:2005, FAMI-QS, what is worth mentioning is that we have passed REACH registration in 2013.